Michael “Mick” Huber
Mick has more than 30 years of experience in the single family, multi-family, affordable housing tax credit (LIHTC) developments, as well as commercial and healthcare facility construction industries. He has provided construction financial consulting services on over three billion dollars in projects.
H & H Inspection Services is a premier residential home inspection company in North Central Texas serving Acton, Aledo, Benbrook, Bluff Dale, Burleson, Cleburne, Cresson, Dublin, Glen Rose, Granbury, Meridian, Stephenville, Walnut Springs, and Weatherford.
For commercial inspection, H & H proudly serves all 50 states.
It is our goal to provide timely, thorough inspections including the most comprehensive and informative reports possible.
Mick Huber is one of the more experienced, qualified and well trained inspectors in the state. He is licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission as a professional home inspector and is fully insured. H & H provides thorough and comprehensive home inspections for its clients. After the inspection, Mick is readily available for any questions or follow up as needed.
- Owner of H & H and Lead Inspector
- Texas Real Estate Commission License #21525
- 30 + years experience in construction and inspection industry
- Real Estate Training Systems (RETS) graduate
- 800 + compliance and construction inspection projects completed
- Trained in 2010 Americans with Disabilities Act
- Trained in Section 504 Requirements for Fair Housing; 2009 and 2012
- Up-to-Date on International Building and Residential Codes